Welcome all! I'm Sol-El (he/xe/sun/starself). I’m an adult alterhuman of color, and I also experience median plurality. Here, I post various writings pertaining to muir alterhumanity. My works will be tagged as follows: journaling, essays, poetry, and creative writing.
I'm a fictional shapeshifter. Despite being born on this planet, I belong elsewhere— just not within this known universe as one might assume. I belong in the world(s) introduced through fiction. Although I experience a connection with the cosmos, my connection with fictional worlds and their lore is much greater. From being a living genre (fantasy) to existing on a different dimensional wavelength than orthohumans, I've come to embody fiction in every aspect of my life.
As the basis of my identity, fiction influences my shapeshifting. I am an extraterrestrial capable of being all sorts of fictional people, species, objects, etc. Oftentimes, I am: The Winged Lion, Kerberos, Elios the Sun Dragon, Sayo Yasuda, Hikaru Shidou / Lexus (Rayearth) (canon-divergent), and Sol-El / "Superman" (canon-divergent).
My experiences extend outside of fictionhood as well. For example: I usually take the form of a draft horse or a centaur. If you want to learn more about my alterhumanity, you can read all about it on my kinlist!
Wei hope you enjoy your time here. Happy reading!